Puppy Foundation Programs
The Puppy Foundation Programs are for puppies 6 mths or younger.
What puppy wouldn't benefit from an extensive foundational puppy program giving them the skills and confidence to handle anything life can throw at it?! Give your puppy a solid set of core skills that will allow it to flourish for further dog training, teaching you to work together and communicate well from a young age. Let them learn to be balanced respectful dogs and enjoy 12 acres of outdoor adventures, all while learning basic obedience and life skills. Even better, this can all be done at the age your puppy will benefit from it the most, and happen while you work!
Skills covered in our Puppy Foundation programs include:
- engagement skills (the MOST IMPORTANT SKILL)
- impulse control
- leash walking and crate training
-building blocks of recall
- basic obedience movements: sit, down, stand, look, stay, on, off
- extensive environmental and socialization work
- building enjoyment in working and training
- deconditioning grooming, bathing, nail trimming, and blow dryers
- age-appropriate play and respectful interaction with other dogs
- various tricks, tips and fun extras you can build on in the future
There are two different types of Puppy Day Train Programs
Basic Puppy Foundation Program
This program covers all the basics and more, creating a training foundation that aims to solve issues before they ever start. The program includes:
- One week of PupScouts, followed by 3 weeks of regular day train over the course of 1 month (7 days total)
- Pick ups and drop offs (transportation fee applies)
- 2 private lessons
-Puppy training info package including notes, clicker, treat sample and more!
-All day train programs include 10% off boarding, group classes and seminars for one year
Puppy Foundation Day Train Program now has a rolling admission, new program beginning every month!
Investment - $600+gst
March Program is booking currently! *FULL*
April Program is booking currently! *FULL*
May Program is booking currently!
**Puppy360 is available to those who have attended the Basic Foundation program. Due to the length and commitment required on our behalf as well as the owners, Puppy360 is only available to those we feel would be a good fit for the program.**
This year long program will give you a jumpstart on your puppy's future and allow you to build the dog you want to live your life with. We thought we had made the best puppy program around, and then we made an even better one. This program covers 12 months of your puppies life, taking you through most of their major growth stages (including the teenager months!) and allowing us to reinforce and expand their training foundation throughout their adolescence. This program aims to create well rounded dogs with impressive training skills and extensive socialization, as well as knowledgeable, confident owners that are highly educated on training, socialization, and husbandry. We have partnered with a number of local companies in order to make this the most well rounded and complete puppy program we have ever seen. The program includes:
- 6 months of our day train, your puppy will attend PupScouts + day train every 2nd month for a year.
- monthly subscription to a local high end treat company
- a nutrition consult for your dog to keep them at a healthy weight
- grad photos of your puppy through the program
- access to our pack walk program for life
- access to our private Facebook training page with a monthly Q&A
-ability to rent our facility, including our private dog park, for 1 year
- 10% discount off boarding, group class, and seminars for 1 year
- Training package including; notes, clickers, treat pouch, long line
Investment - $2750+gst
(minus cost of Basic Puppy Foundations)
Traditionally there are no guarantees in dog training, however we are not a traditional company. We will not make guarantees on anything related to temperament, but we stand by our training and what we can offer you. With that in mind, we GUARANTEE that your puppy will have the following life skills upon completion of the Puppy360 program:
- Basic Obedience including; sit, down, stay, eye contact, leave it, crate, go to bed, long line recall
- Basic handling skills including; the ability to bath, brush, check eyes/ears/mouth/paws/tail, or nail trim your dog without assistance
- Your dog will be crate trained
- Your dog will be muzzle trained
- Your dog will be treadmill trained
If you have a COVID puppy, this is the best program for you. We have a proven history of extensive socialization with our dogs. With this in mind, your dog will have seen or be familiar with:
- dogs of all ages, sizes and temperaments
- will meet and work for multiple other people
- car rides in various vehicles
- multiple surfaces and sounds
- being away from home and boarding away from home
- cats and livestock
- various vehicles including; bikes, skateboards, tractors, atv's etc
- literally too many things to count
The dog featured in this video is my Belgian Malinois puppy Mac. This is the first six months of his life.